The Swiss Association for the Study of the Liver (SASL) invites to its quarterly educational activity
In the name of the Swiss Association for the Study of the Liver (SASL) we would like to invite you to our quarterly educational activity with another exciting program! The SASL School of Hepatology can be followed live via a teleconference from any computer.
Please find important instructions for the next SASL School scheduled for Monday, December 10th, 2018, 17.30-19.00h below:
1. An easy to use browser-based webinar solution is used (Adobe Connect). No installation is necessary. The teleconference link for login is: https://collab.switch.ch/saslschool22/
2. The link is already active and can be tested: Please tick "Enter as a guest", enter the name of your hospital/unit and hit "Enter Room" - Done!
3. Make sure that you have your loudspeakers activated. Webcam and microphone are optional and not necessary for the conference. Everything else will be explained live at the beginning of the school.
4. As an alternative option, the conference can also be followed live on smartphones (iPhone & Android) and iPads using the free App "Adobe Connect Mobile" – after installation just enter the link mentioned above. Detailed information on this option is in the attachment.
5. Handouts and CME Credits can be found in the webinar window (left bottom corner) and in the member section of the SASL website starting at the day of the presentation.